Wednesday, August 14, 2013

HomeGoods Finds!

Okay so it's summer and I'm finally doing my spring cleaning! UGH

Things have been so hectic here and I function better when everything is organized! So lately, I've been organizing room by room. I will share some of my projects in posts later this week. 

When I reorganize, I usually try to recycle items that I already have or shop wisely. Recently, I was introduced to the store HomeGoods by my sister-in-law.... oh my goodness I am addicted!

Here are some of my recent scores:
Metal file folders - $19 - Been wanting to corral all my son's lovely artwork from school and the incoming mail that ends up on the counter! UGH
Cork Barrel Cage - $19 Need I say more?

I was so excited to score this chalkboard that I had to hang it. So, please forgive the screw patching holes on the wall that need attention ;)

I have found that I shop wiser and save more money when I plan out meals for the week. So I saw this board ($30) and I thought this was a way to organize our whole family and it looks really cool! Double score!
Have you noticed that I'm slightly obsessed with turquoise? I've been trying to change my pop color to turquoise instead of maroon in my kitchen and den. I think I have Cathy to blame for this!!! Her use of turquoise in her living room has motivated me to go bolder;) She has such a knack for decorating.

What treasures have you found at HomeGoods?
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment