Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beach American Flag Decor

My Dad is always fostering creativity in Kyle, as he did to me as a child and look how I ended up! So he brought a bucket of scrap wood for Kyle to play with and build things.


My son has a very good imagination and as soon as he started playing with them, he wanted to make an airplane. So paint and Batman duct tape transformed this plain wood to the Batplane! (And made Mommy a superhero!)

So the challenge was on! What could I create?? Lately, I have been so inspired by the 4th of July projects on Pinterest. I saw one similar to my version on Pinterest but I can't find it now:( Sorry I like to give credit for the inspiration but it is lost in Pinterest land.

I knew I had all the supplies on hand already so I had to get started! 

Supplies: Wood scraps, spray paint, shell, screws, wire hanger and ribbon. 

 

I did add some Flag ribbons that I scored at Michael's for 75% off. I think this goes perfectly in our beach themed sunroom. What do you think? 




You simply can't go wrong with American decor. Hope you all enjoyed the holiday and weekend! 
~Jenn

Linked up to these Blog parties...


No comments:

Post a Comment