Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Shower Diaper Cake and Diaper Wreath


For my daughter's baby shower, for her first baby boy, I made this diaper cake (among many other projects!) and it was so much fun just adding and adding to the cake.
 All around the edges (aside from the boxes of diapers) I added toys, booties,
 travel size baby lotions, and so many other little useful items. On top
 of the cake I added the full size bottles of Bert's Bee baby goodies.


Now for her second baby shower, which I have learned is called a Sprinkle, I  made this diaper  wreath. Theses projects are so easy and so much fun to just build and build. The difficult task for me is to know when to stop adding the goodies. There is just no rules for that!


I also made these other little treats such as the baby stroller lollipops, covered Hersey bars with my own ingredients list, and even little onesies covered boxes with treats. 




Just remember to have fun in whatever you are creating.

~Cathy

Linked up to these blog parties:

Somewhat Simple button

No comments:

Post a Comment