Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Fun Garden


On a beautiful Sunday afternoon it just makes me want to be outside hanging wind-chimes,  painting flowerpots and looking to see what whimsical object I can stick in my flower bed.


I really enjoy going to thrift stores and looking for those fun little objects that can have a new life tucked in the flowerbed somewhere. Both the chair and bird (repainted blue bird of course) came for just a few dollars from my favorite up cycle store.


Just  look around and find items that can be painted like these old lawn chairs I placed up in a plain corner of my yard. That is not really a ladder with the hanging pots, 
it's the back of a very old bench





I especially love looking for little toys to place around the yard, sometimes I just have a hard time keeping the grandsons from pulling them out!


Just look for anything that makes you happy, doesn't always have to be a green thumb. Happy Sunday!

~Cathy

Featured on these blogs - check them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment